Decentralized Lottery – Everything You’ll Need To Know
Online gambling sites are growing both in number and in terms of their game collections, and it’s nothing new to players. However, a major change was initiated with the introduction of crypto gambling that would, later on, evolve into a giant leap for the whole industry. This gave birth to decentralized casinos and provably fair gaming software, and one of the most interesting games to emerge as a result is the decentralized lottery.
Naturally, these are great news for all those Bingo and Keno lovers among you, but what do decentralized lottery sites truly stand for and what do they mean for you as a player? Our team went straight into action as we have personal experience with these sites and games that will help us lead you through the meaning of this game type, its benefits, and the best sites where you can play.
What You’ll Find In This Guide
- Information on the best decentralized lottery sites
- How to play this type of a game
- Ways of picking the best crypto lottery games and sites
- Benefits of playing decentralized lottery and bonuses you can expect
Best Decentralized Lottery Sites 2023
Through this guide, we’ll give you all the bits of information needed for you to select the best crypto lottery sites, but we’ll first give you our list of the sites we’ve already tested. While you wait for us to deliver our evaluation metrics, here’s a list of the top-rated decentralized lottery sites:
Decentralized Lottery Explained
The idea of decentralized lotto may be relatively new, but fans of Bingo and other lottery games are there for the thrill of the base version of the game. So, just like with regular Bingo or Keno, you get to purchase lottery tickets and play on your favorite numbers to compete for a grand prize. However, this sort of game wouldn’t be as appealing as it is if it weren’t for the provably fair game category.
This means that each round of the game is completely transparent and fair, as you can check yourself by using a part of the hash code provided before the game round takes place, as well as the cryptographic code you can verify afterward. Some of the main benefits are related to that transparency, but they also include fast-paced gameplay, instant balance updates, and auto-play options to repeat your betting numbers.
Almost every new decentralized casino these days offers this type of lottery game, which wasn’t the case just a few years ago, and that clearly goes in favor of the game growing in popularity. So, right after getting to know the best sites to play at or the benefits of the game, it’s time to head to the rules and help you figure out how you can place your wagers on decentralized casinos.
How To Play At A Decentralized Lottery Site
To help you get on track with your favorite lottery games, we’ll go through the main steps you can take to play these from home comfort by visiting one of the casino sites recommended by our experts. We always take extra steps to verify the sites on our list so you can completely trust them to deliver a fair and legit gaming experience.
Even so, that’s still not enough to snatch some instant lottery wins, so we’ll give you a few hints as to how you can do this:plin
- Register on a decentralized lottery site – The first step towards enjoying a round of provably fair lottery games is to join a gambling site that offers it. You can use a shortcut provided by our team in terms of picking one of the sites we’ve recommended, which may help you save some time on pursuit.
- Make a deposit – The next step is to make your initial deposit on the site and this allows you to prepare a lottery balance which you’ll later on use to play Bingo and Keno games. We also encourage you to always look for the sites with the best bonuses, and even though most of these won’t allow you to use the bonus on lottery games, there are a few exceptions and these are worth the search.
- Start a lottery session – Depending on the exact game type, you can use some all-new game features specific to lottery games. These include random number selection and auto-play options that help you keep the fast-paced gameplay consistent. You can also manually select your lucky numbers or even purchase multiple tickets for each drawing round.
- Keep track of your balance – Whether you are using an auto-play option or random number selection, we, either way, advise you to check your balance since each game round takes less than a minute and that requires your continuous attention.
What To Look For In A Decentralized Lottery Site?
Regardless of your gambling and lottery experience, there are some clues that could help you figure out if the site is worth joining and playing at. For crypto lottery sites, this includes finding those with decentralized lotto games operating on the blockchain. If you have a crypto balance, it’s best to play provably fair versions of the game to boost your winning chances.
You should also look for sites that offer several versions of the game since these will give you the freedom of choice and you can scroll through the Bingo and Keno variations. Finally, it takes finding reputable casino sites with a proper gambling license, but this can vary if you are playing at no-KYC crypto dApps. in this case, blockchain technology and smart contracts could protect you on their own, so playing on a site with a Curacaco license can suffice.
Among the things to consider, there’s also the matter of picking the most rewarding Bingo site, which means looking for the best bonuses, highest lottery RTP, and best payouts for a winning combination.
Types of Decentralized & Crypto Lottery Sites
It can’t hurt to know about the different types of sites where you can play decentralized lotto, so our team wanted to go over the main types with you. From traditional gambling sites to all-new dApps, here’s where you can expect to play the decentralized lottery:
- Online casino sites
- Crypto gambling sites
- Decentralized gaming dApps
First, you can play the crypto lottery by visiting a regular online casino that features table games. It’s not a specific category under which the lottery games are usually listed, but it’s most likely where you’ll find them. Crypto gambling sites usually have a higher game count than regular casinos, and decentralized casinos are best for this type of game due to their more diverse selection of lotto games and provably fair releases.
How We Rate & Review Crypto & Decentralized Lottery Platforms
As promised, we’ll do our best to give you an insight into our team’s evaluation strategy that we use to find the best lottery sites. You can use this information to your advantage when selecting the best site to play on your lucky numbers, so here’s a list of factors that we review:
- Gaming license and fairness – The first thing that our team considers when rating a casino is the license and software fairness, and that means we do what we can to prevent you from playing on shady sites. This also includes looking for decentralized lottery sites that feature crypto betting and this makes the game safer for players in terms of payment security.
- Types of lotto games – Once we check the site for fairness and safety, the next priority is to see if it offers enough lottery games to keep players engaged. These mostly include Bingo and Keno games, as well as instant win or provably fair releases like provably fair Keno.
- Lottery bonuses – You can’t enjoy a round of decentralized lottery without looking for sites with the best lottery bonuses. While these are rare, taking a look at our list of recommended sites can help you find a suitable one.
- Customer support service – Finally, we wish to ensure that should you have any problems while playing on the site, you’ll have an easy time reaching out to customer support, so we only ever recommend casino sites with responsive support.
Our Top Pick – BC Game Lottery
If you now trust us enough to deliver the best lottery sites to you, you shouldn’t hesitate to turn to our team of experts for recommendations on the best lottery games. Out of all the available options, the BC Game lottery makes our absolute favorite because of the engaging platform and the different types of prizes and jackpots you can win.
The site gives you the chance to elevate your gaming experience by providing referral codes you can submit to friends and have them win free lottery tickets! Plus, you can also get in line for the jackpot prize that seems as impressive as ever on BC Game, reaching over $100,000 on occasions.
The best thing is – BC Game’s lottery is both convenient for low-rollers and players that like to play it with high wagers since you can buy a ticket for as little as $0.1. You can also use BC coins for buying the tickets and pick your favorite numbers from 1 to 36 to qualify for a draw that takes place every day.
We really liked how things were organized on this site and it gets even better when you count in the provably fair nature of the game. Namely, you can get a server seed and client seed before and after the game draw takes place, and you can use the hash code to verify the fairness of the game round, which we think is really cool of the site to give back to loyal players, and it makes BC Game lottery one of the best options out there.
Decentralized Lottery Bonuses
Playing on crypto lottery sites doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of the same bonuses that slot lovers and live casino enthusiasts could get. In fact, most casino dApps these days feature all those game types so you can also use the bonuses for playing lotto games. However, it’s worth checking the terms and conditions firsts since the wagering contribution for the bonuses on lottery games could be fairly lower than for slots.
Some sites like BC Game Casino allow you to use your deposit bonus on lottery games and you can even get a welcome bonus of up to 5BTC by spinning the lucky wheel. You can get a 100% deposit match bonus for your initial deposit made to the site, as well as some weekly reload or no-deposit bonus offers that could give you an extra boost to your lottery bankroll.
However, the most common type of a bonus that could be used for playing lottery games is the free money bonus which is pretty rare these days and it allows you to use a cash boost to your bankroll to try out some lottery combinations. One such offer is provided by Metaspins which is another site we’d recommend and it’s for obtaining 100 or 500 lottery tickets on Metalotto while saving 5% or 6% on the tickets, respectively.
Decentralized & Crypto Lottery- FAQs
What is decentralized lottery?
The decentralized lottery is a new type of lottery game provided by casino dApps and gambling sites that offer provably fair crypto games.
Is decentralized lottery gambling safe?
Yes, decentralized lottery gambling is safe since it operates on blockchain technology and executes smart contracts that can’t be misused.
Which are the best decentralized & crypto lottery sites?
Some of the best decentralized crypto lottery sites include BC Game, Metaspins, and TrustDice.
How big are the lottery jackpots?
Lottery jackpots on decentralized casinos can be pretty high and a perfect example is the jackpot you can win on Metaspins worth $20,000 in crypto.